Is smoking e-cigarette addictive?

Список форумов Теория Теория и практика электрохимической защиты

Сообщение seanuriel » 11.09.2019, 11:34

Let me start by saying that e-cigarettes can smoke 0 nicotine. Next, I will talk about the history of e-cigarettes and the nicotine in e-cigarettes. It will definitely make you addicted. The e-cigarette addiction is not harmful.

To say how much addiction I play with e-cigarettes, in fact, I don’t count, I don’t play with mechanical sticks, I don’t play big smoke, and I’m specializing in mouth-feeling, maybe it’s a half-footed man.

The first time I learned about this was in the United States. At that time, I suddenly opened an e-cigarette shop everywhere. At that time, I had already smoked cigarettes for 8 or 9 years. The amount of daily cigarettes was about one pack. There are countless poles, boxes, and oils in those American steam stores. For my newbie, it’s just too much.

In the one and a half years into the pit, from a single electric box to a double electric box to a mechanical rod from the finished oil storage atomizer to the RTA atomizer to the drip atomizer also affects the use of electronic cigarettes from one person. Dozens of people around have put down their cigarettes. The friend who is ready to enter the pit suggested that the first set of equipment should choose a pressure box that he likes and the finished atomizer should be used first. If you like to be interested, you can start DIY again.

It is an indispensable step to truly become an e-cigarette player. Different data on different atomizers have different interpretations for different smokers. In addition, the electronic cigarette often says "hundred people". What kind of things do you like the most, and you know when you move your hands. It is really difficult to learn diy at first, and I can always learn it once or twice.

The next most important thing is the smoke oil. I think the core of the electronic cigarette is smoke oil. The equipment has not been a big technological innovation for so many years. It is a product with similarities. You can choose a similar equipment. E-cigarettes are colorful and colorful. This is why many e-cigarette players or addicted e-cigarettes are addictive. For example, our common cigarette flavors, fruit flavors, and various beverages, such as smoke and oil, etc. .

Is nicotine in the smoke of e-cigarette really as addictive as real smoke?

When talking about nicotine, the first thing to do is to identify a very crucial question: nicotine and cigarettes.

Let us first look at the following facts.

Nicotine is a common ingredient in healthy eating, including eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli and more. Even infants and young children were positive in the test for body fluids. In fact, cotinine normally exists in the human body, but this content has a baseline.

Nicotine is very helpful in the treatment of cognitive dysfunction and autoimmune diseases. Nicotine has not found any potential for dependence or addiction in the treatment of non-smokers with such diseases.

Numerous studies have shown that nicotine patches and chewing gum as smoking cessation drugs are safe to use without the need for a doctor's prescription, so these products were transferred to the OTC market between 1996 and 2002. In 2002 and 2009, nicotine chews and mini-ingots were sold directly at the pharmacy in ways that were used directly for OTC.

Anyone can buy over-the-counter (OTC) nicotine at a pharmacy, which requires little medical advice or supervision. The ethics committee approved these over-the-counter drugs because they knew that nicotine itself did not have a strong addictive potential to escape from cigarettes. Really addictive antidepressants are not readily available from pharmacies anyway.

The FDA claimed in 2013 that for decades of research and use of over-the-counter nicotine drugs, these products do not present a high risk of abuse or dependence. Some other warnings and restrictions listed on the label of such products are no longer necessary.
Is smoking e-cigarette addictive? How to quit e-cigarette addiction?
Distinguish between two terms: dependence and addiction

The term addiction means dependence and harm in modern use. It is difficult for us to classify mobile phone control and addicts into the same category.

We know that smoking can cause strong dependence and cause great harm to the human body. This can be called addiction.

Smokers become dependent on nicotine for smoking.

The observation of nicotine itself did not reveal dependence. That is to say, in clinical trials, the use of pure nicotine for people who never smoke or never use tobacco does not depend on it.
Is smoking e-cigarette addictive? How to quit e-cigarette addiction?
What does the science say?

In a study by Boyd et al., nicotine did not cause addiction or withdrawal symptoms when treating disease. As some have claimed, tobacco is likely to be as addictive as heroin. However, scientists know the fact that it is almost impossible to make experimental animals addicted to pure nicotine, although it has a slight pleasant effect.

A study published in the journal Neuroscience (J NEUROSCI) in 2005 confirmed that other compounds in cigarette smoke, such as monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOS), combined with nicotine, to some extent, enhance the addictive potential of cigarettes.

In 2005, researchers at the University of California, Irvine found that the combination of nicotine and acetaldehyde, an organic compound in tobacco smoke, enhanced animal access to nicotine self-management, which alone did not. (The e-cigarette vapor also contains acetaldehyde, and the content of acetaldehyde in cigarette smoke is 450 times that of e-cigarette. Reference: Comparison of main risks of e-cigarettes and cigarettes)(best online vape store)

In 2009, a French research team found that nicotine and five other small alkaloids in the tobacco (Annabassin, Anapasin, Anatobin, Cotinine and Memmings) were mixed with pure nicotine. Compared to the significantly increased mouse overactivity and self-management. Total tobacco alkaloids (WTAs), especially Anatobin, Cotinine and Memmings, can increase the activity of nicotine and thus promote smoking behavior.

When long-term administration of nicotine replacement therapy to smokers was used, the safety of these drugs was not found (reference: smoking cessation drugs), and the dependence and addiction potential of these drugs was not found.(worldvaping vape pen)

Therefore, we can say that smoking is a highly addictive behavior, which is nicotine, various monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOs), and whole tobacco alkaloids (Annabassin, Anabasin, Anatobin , Cotinine and Memmings), acetaldehyde and even carbon monoxide and other cigarettes and the combination of various substances in the smoke. Simple nicotine may not be as addictive as it is.(vgod coil)

Whether nicotine alone is addictive and the critical dose of addiction, perhaps we have not made a good conclusion here. But what is certain is that food can also promote the secretion of dopamine, and nicotine itself is no more addictive than cigarettes.
seanuriel
Автор темы

Название форума: Теория и практика электрохимической защиты

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Теория и практика электрохимической защиты

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: 1 гость