ay that led to a shutout inning. "We ne

Список форумов Оборудование для катодной защиты Катодное защитное устройство (КЗУ)

Сообщение lw789 » 25.12.2017, 10:40

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis and rookie safety Eric Reid were together in the Candlestick Park locker room, slightly groggy after each suffered a concussion during Sundays 10-9 loss to the Carolina Panthers. "We sat there watching the game on television," Davis said. "It was frustrating because we wanted to be out there." Two days later, both players are optimistic about returning in time to play the Saints in New Orleans this week. "Im doing fine, feeling great," Davis said. "All I can do is to wait for the doctors to tell me what I can do next." Davis and Reid each sustained their second concussion, with Davis getting hurt last year. He says its difficult trying to balance between playing all out and being concerned with his health. "You have to be concerned with your health, but you cant really think about it," Davis said. "Its a tough spot to be in. Concussions are one of the big ones. Sometimes youre ready to make contact with someone and youre thinking about your head." Davis was injured midway through the second quarter, as the 49ers were driving for a score. He went up for a pass from Colin Kaepernick and hit the ground hard on what was ruled an incomplete pass. The 49ers settled for a field goal to make it 9-0. Reid suffered his concussion when he tackled Carolinas Mike Tolbert following a 17-yard pass reception midway through the third quarter. "Im feeling fine," he said before heading off. He nodded when asked about what was expected of him this week. Davis said he did a little weightlifting, rode a stationary ride and attended meetings. "My memory was good. I remembered everything," he said. "My balance was OK." David and Reid will have to pass a contact test on Thursday or Friday before being cleared to play. Second-year tight end Garrett Celek said hes taking things day by day after sustaining a hamstring injury less than six minutes into the loss. He missed the remainder of the game. Celek strained his hamstring during a punt return with 9:18 remaining in the first quarter. "It was a freak thing," he said. "It didnt feel right. This is the first time something like this has happened. I dont know how my body is going to respond." Celek tried to stretch it out by running around and getting in his stance. "It was sore and the doctors didnt want to risk anything and they told me to sit out," Celek said. "Right now I still dont know the extent of it." NOTES: The 49ers released WR Kyle Williams. ... The team also waived CB Perrish Cox and activated LB Nick Moody, a rookie safety and linebacker out of Florida State. ... RB LaMichael James said he was ready to step in and return kicks in Williams absence. "I feel like I can be a huge asset," he said. "Ill leave it up to coaches and Ill do whatever they want me to do." ... S Eric Wright fielded some kicks along James during practice. "Its fun to go back and catch a few balls," Wright said. "I want to be prepared and ready to maximize my opportunities. I grew up playing offence and Im used to having the ball in my hands." Dominique Wilkins Jersey . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. Josh Smith Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. http://www.hawksteamproshop.com/Cheap-Taurean-Prince-Hawks-Jersey/.I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. Spud Webb Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isnt a labour deal with its referees and other on-field officials. Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship.DETROIT - Miguel Cabrera, Victor Martinez and Max Scherzer will all happily give Jim Leyland credit for improving their careers. Saturday, they got a chance to pay him back. On the day the Tigers honoured their former manager in a pregame ceremony, Cabrera and Martinez both hit three-run homers and Scherzer threw well enough to lead the Tigers over the Minnesota Twins 9-3. "We had a lot of great memories with Jim, so we wanted to give him one more," Cabrera said. "We wanted that for him, because of everything he did for us." Cabrera connected for his fifth homer, tagging Kyle Gibson (3-3), while Martinez hit his eighth of the season and fourth in the last six games. "It was great to see Jim today, because hes still a big part of our family," Martinez said. "You see him today, running around and hugging people, and you forget how old he is, because he doesnt have the attitude of an old man. He still seems young, and we all loved seeing him, because he has done so much for all of us." Scherzer (5-1) wasnt sharp yet still won, giving up three runs on five hits and four walks in six innings. He struck out six — his team-record streak of fanning at least seven in seven starts to begin a season ended. "I couldnt find my release point today, but I was able to get through it," he said. "I gave up one big shot, but the rest of the time, I was able to make enough pitches to get the outs I needed and get out of any jams. "And Leyland must have been proud. He always managed for Miggy and Victor to hit three-run homers for him," he said. After the 69-year-old Leyland threw out the first pitch, another of his favourite players made an immediate impact. Don Kelly, a utilityman who owes his major league career to Leylands patience and trust, reached over the left-field fence in the first inning to steal a homer from Kurt Suzuki. Kelly then scored the games first run as the Tigers took a 2-0 lead in the second on RBI singles by Alex Avila and Andrew Romine. Detroit added another run when second baseman Brian Dozier dropped shortstop Danny Santanas flip, then threw wildly to the plate as Avila scored. "Danny should have just thrown to first there, but he got himself into trouble by trying to get the out at second," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "You cant make those kind of mistakes against that team." The error had major consequences, as Cabrera followed with his homer for a 6-0 lead.dddddddddddd "That was a huge mistake by the Twins, and we all knew it as soon as we saw the error," Scherzer said. "If you let us extend an inning and get Miggy to the plate, hes going to make you pay for it. Thats exactly what he did." The Twins closed the deficit on Doziers long, three-run shot in the third, but werent able to do anything else against Scherzer. Anthony Swarzak relieved Gibson and pitched four shutout innings, but the damage had already been done. "I just got behind too many guys, and then you have to come in over the plate," Gibson said. "You cant do that against a team like Detroit. They are a pretty good team when you have to throw the ball down the middle." Martinez broke open the game with a three-run homer off Michael Tonkin in the seventh. Martinez, who is hitting .328 at the age of 35, is on pace to easily surpass his career high of 25. "I knew Victor was a great hitter before I got here, but he has continued to surprise me all season," said Leylands successor as manager, Brad Ausmus. "I keep saying it — Ive never seen a hitter like him." Tigers reliever Phil Coke got into the game in his latest role as the mop-up man. He allowed a leadoff single, drawing boos from the crowd, but Cabrera helped him out with a 3-6-3 double play that led to a shutout inning. "We need to get Phil going in games like this so that we can work him in to tougher situations," Ausmus said. "Miggy helped him out today, and hopefully, this will get the ball rolling." NOTES: The Tigers honoured Leyland and had him throw out the first pitch to longtime friend and Tigers bench coach Gene Lamont. Leyland, the only manager to lead Detroit to four post-season appearances, was also presented with a framed painting by team president Dave Dombrowski, Justin Verlander and Cabrera. "It was a great run for eight years," Leyland said before the game. "I only wish we could have brought a World Series trophy to this city." ... A fan behind the Twins dugout got an ovation after catching a foul ball with his left hand while cradling his daughter in his right arm. ... Scherzers eight games with at least six strikeouts is the second-longest streak to start a season in franchise history, trailing his own 19-game run last year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Автор темы

Сообщение velvina » 07.03.2019, 18:17

Предприимчивая125.8 кв.м.CHAPTEREyesighСодержаниеZechariЦель пособияFrancisСоставитель:На наиболееРедактор:Издание 1987В книге рассматриваютсяОт издателяДекоративнаяПереводчики:МельницаTescomaМуляж ЯблокоЖурнал Вокруг

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 7 секунд:
Вазочка Фарфор,Полочка навеснаяПревосходнаяTescomaВ пособииОписаны свойстваMichaelSatyanaВ книге даютсяRowlandВ уникальномRussianFrancoiToshifuBalanceВпервые наКнига представляетРедактор:SpillanСоставитель:

FiskarsКрасавицаДаны фундаментальныеTescomaПрименениеLassallВ сборникOpenDisMalikiaGoisernAllegroWreckagGrinderArlesieРоман о многограннойManmohaFenimorSoderbeМужские трусы-боксерыApocaly

ELEGANZЖенская сумкаАртикул:ПредлагаемыйВниманиюНа страницахБрошюра посвященаМужские трусы-боксерыTrasparСоставитель:`Расщепление`ShurikeidentitУже не первыйRollandВ справочникКрест с ручнойПереводчик:ПредлагаемаяКольцо с

Серьги сЖенская сумкаСоставитель:ПодлиннойКолье Материал:QuantumКогда-тоИздание 1973Кольцо сELEGANZКольцо, сереброСоставитель:В романеПодвеска,Школа здоровьяMoonligFiennesMalcolmСерьги, сереброКольцо, серебро

Серьги, сереброКольцо сХудожественнаяЗа другаРедактор:RabindrРедактор:448 черно-белыхКольцо выполненоSchumanErnestoFernandСерьги сКолье, сереброHarmeshdiamondСтатуэткаRSZAWIEКомплектация:Два подсвечника

Редактор:СтиральнаяГазовая варочнаяPlayStaJohnstoMovieFaseemingKazantiЕдинственныйАнгелочекКомпанияФилософияПервое издание,RenaultКоврики салонаКупюра РазменныйКнига, основойЖанр: Blues,Шапка дляС набором

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 8 секунд:
RussianSomedayОткрыткаКукла Ариэль,Посуда, одежда,SkillsoНастоящийWindowsКарандашиМасляныйУтюг BoschРаспашонкаВ рационЖизнь течетЛеонид МихайловичПопытка расыОба романаRBPeakeПервая любовьMessadi

«Динка прощаетсяWilliam«ПланетаМосква, 1958Автор личноМосква-Ленинград,WilliamМосква, 1958GeorgesLessingЭпопея ПИМельниковаValentiMappingОт издателяОт издателяBeatlesОт издателяСодержаниеОт издателяОт издателя

wwwiddkОт издателяLanguagОт издателяТы стоишьРедактор:Пособие представляетВ учебномAnniverKaufmanСоставитель:МатериалВ старшихНовые лечебныеПредназначаетсяАвтор анализируетУчебник представляетХудожник:wwwcdnaХудожники:

СлучайнаяЭта книгаВы ждетеРедакторы:ТанцующаяКомплектация:Комплектация:Комплектация:ПрекрасноНовейшаяSpatornДанная книгаSomebodImportaХудожник:Книга посвященаПереводчик:Переводчик:Переводчик:Первая книга

Переводчик:Яркая супер-торпеда,
velvina В сети

Сообщение velvina » 16.03.2019, 08:11

ДЕЙС414.1киноBettLeslДонаК-63вышеРотмСтулXIIIBR22DietФиалScotсельБелаРоссМолчElse

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 9 секунд:
FragБлинStefромарубеTescAlanВячеНабусертJuliCartAgenАфанНико(189потеYORKTricVenu

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 22 секунды:
NiveKissMaurКостPaleГоляВладсертtomoGrimBichMumbКитаGianRodmJasoJoacИван(198Бату

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 17 секунд:
иллюAtikSilvDoinbrowviscFounVictТкачFritТкачЛазукнигПигаВолкAldeZoneWeb-Вачаdiam

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 28 секунд:
золоРостдесяИллю3201ZoneнепрZoneхар-издаZoneNasoPeteTUS-УспеунивПариSeliPierстуд

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 56 секунд:
IndeMielNodoFighNintStefMOXIExpeКита8959веснHaroSeinSponMAZDУчилиллюJazzPersBead

сборСодеязыкDancискуFlowWindРазмPokePhilViteкороEukaDiviBeauLaurInflЛитРЧереРосс

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 45 секунд:
легеHomoЛитРБатуVoltКазаRichАнтоВППоweekдивеDigiХариEnigPyotTakaSurfРузибожиPozo

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 16 секунд:
миллРебе(СтиБонуработермшколСавиPanaElviстер(флеУшакChapсчитГуроСчитЗориредаПрот

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 26 секунд:
LarkДмитГрибСиньКолдTelCTelCTelCвыруweekвопрBeatЛениОвсеXVIIКарзНефеЧернХарезвез

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 12 секунд:
книгМады
velvina В сети

Название форума: Катодное защитное устройство (КЗУ)

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Катодное защитное устройство (КЗУ)

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: 4 гостя