"The sound of firecrackers is one year

Список форумов Оборудование для катодной защиты Катодное защитное устройство (КЗУ)

Сообщение ylq » 11.10.2018, 05:57

"The sound of firecrackers is one year old, and the spring breeze is warmed up into the Tusu. Every day, thousands of households will change the old peaches to the old ones." When the New Year is over, I will pay tribute to everyone for a year and wish everyone good health and good luck. Let me talk to you about my Spring Festivahere, New Year's Eve is here. Different nights tonight, accompanied by fireworks. In the dark night sky, large and small fireworks of various sizes can be seen in the air. Hey, these fireworks are really beautiful: red, bright as fire Cigarettes Online, green, green like jade, yellow, bright wins, purple, beautiful flowers... It seems that there is an invisible giant hand, borrowing the light of fireworks, driving away to endless The darkness, the whole village is reflected like white! These fireworks seem to be a silk "flower" embedded in the brocade of the sky, which is particularly eye-catching and worthy of being a "flower"! I am deeply intoxicated... "Sister, don't be too upset, come and accompany me to fireworks!" The younger brother called to me, "Oh, come!" I walked quickly. "Sister, this is for you." "Thankyou" I took a lighter, the flames beat on a thin fireworks, "Zi..." The fireworks in my hand are glowing with golden light, blasting in the air, like the stars in the sky, there is no beauty that can't be said. The fireworks were beautiful and short-lived. I ordered another one and waved with my brother. For a time, this fireworks was like a magic wand in a fairy tale. I also seemed to beawkward...�� There��s a burst of firecrackers outside, like playing a symphony like a firecracker, so it��s no fun. Today is the Spring Festival. I have to eat dumplings for breakfast. After I dress up and dress up beautifully Carton Of Cigarettes, I come to the kitchen to help my grandmother make dumplings. Although I have a theory in my stomach, it can't be practiced as expected. It's not too much stuffing, it's too ugly, and my dumplings are almost ruined. I licked my grandmother's work, oh, the action of the numis, the look of concentration, the perfect dumplings flowed out from the grandmother's hand like a running water Parliament Cigarettes. awesome! Grandma suddenly stopped and saw my envious look and smiled: "Come Marlboro Gold, I teach you" "Hmm" I nodded again and again. After learning with my grandmother, my skills have improved a lot. In a short while, a few ingot-like dumplings were made Marlboro Red 100S. I smiled the perfect dumplings, the following is the New Year. I came to the uncle's house and rushed to the uncle and said, "Uncle, good health, good luck!" The uncle also laughed at me. "Give, this is your lucky money. Oh, there are these sugars, get more. Get more points..." "Oh, my pocket is
ylq
Автор темы

Название форума: Катодное защитное устройство (КЗУ)

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Катодное защитное устройство (КЗУ)

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: 1 гость