d chill, it would probably less time. I

Список форумов Оборудование для катодной защиты Контрольно-измерительный пункт (КИП)

Сообщение lw789 » 29.12.2017, 11:04

A productive Oilers winger, Pavelec stars in Dallas while a Stars line dominated play; Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullens Statistically Speaking. HEROES Benoit Pouliot - Scored both of Edmontons goals in a 3-2 loss at Tampa Bay. He has seven goals in seven games since coming back from a broken foot, giving him 10 goals in 27 games and, just like he has everywhere else, Pouliot is putting up positive possession stats. ROAMING PRODUCTION YEAR TEAM GP G A PTS CORSI% REL. CORSI% SC% 2010-11 MTL 79 13 17 30 54.9% +4.2% 54.2% 2011-12 BOS 74 16 16 32 54.5% +1.3% 54.3% 2012-13 TB 34 8 12 20 50.3% +4.2% 51.5% 2013-14 NYR 80 15 21 36 55.1% +3.4% 55.5% 2014-15 EDM 27 10 5 15 49.9% +0.3% 49.3% Ondrej Pavelec - Turned back 46 of 47 shots in the Jets 2-1 win at Dallas. He had allowed four goals in each of his last four starts, and is getting nudged aside by rookie Michael Hutchinson, but Pavelec was the difference in Winnipegs win. Roussel, Eakin, Garbutt - The Dallas trio of Antoine Roussel, Cody Eakin and Ryan Garbutt had an outrageous possession game in the losing effort against Winnipeg, with all three carrying better than 90% of even-strength shot attempts when they were on the ice, led by Roussel (32 shot attempts for, 2 against, 94.1%). ZEROES Ladd, Little, Wheeler - That Stars line had much of their territorial success matched up against Winnipegs best line of Andrew Ladd, Bryan Little and Blake Wheeler. When matched head-to-head against Roussel, both Ladd and Little were on for one shot attempt for and 22 against (4.4%). Jhonas Enroth - Its tough sledding as a Sabres goaltender this year, but giving up seven goals on 37 shots to Minnesota qualifies as a poor night for Enroth. Ray Emery - Not exactly making the most of an opportunity with Steve Mason hurt, Emery gave up three goals on 12 shots before getting yanked from the Flyers net. LINEUP NEED TO KNOW Mathew Dumba - Called up from the AHL and put into the Wild lineup with Ryan Suter suspended and Justin Falk hurt, Dumba scored a goal and had a fight in a 7-0 win at Buffalo. Curtis Glencross - The Flames left winger left the win over Arizona with a lower-body injury. If Glencross is out, that could let Mason Raymond back into the Calgary lineup. Kyle Turris - Ottawas top centre played a season-low 13:54 against Montreal, sitting late in the third period of the Senators 4-1 win. Jonathan Drouin - Lightning rookie had a four-game point streak snapped last game and was a healthy scratch against Edmonton. He also has one goal in his past 32 games. SHORT SHIFTS Senators LW Milan Michalek had a pair of assists in a 4-1 win against Montreal, giving him four points (2 G, 2 A) in the past three games, after he managed nine points in his first 36 games this season…Bruins D Torey Krug contributed a pair of assists in a 3-0 win over the Rangers, giving Krug 10 points (2 G, 8 A) in the past nine games…Wild RW, and former Sabre, Jason Pominville had three assists, and game-best 79.0% possession (15 shot attempts for, 4 against) in Minnesotas 7-0 win at Buffalo, giving him eight points (1 G, 7 A) in the past six games…Lightning LW Ondrej Palat buried a pair of goals in Tampa Bays 3-2 win over Edmonton; in the past 11 games, Palat has put up 17 points (3 G, 14 A)…Avalanche LW Alex Tanguay had a couple of assists in a 4-2 in at Florida; he has six points (1 G, 5 A) in the past five games…Flames LW Lance Bouma had a pair of assists, giving him five in the past three games and, with Glencross hurt, played a career-high 20:17 at Arizona…Flames RW David Jones had a goal and an assist in a 4-1 in at Arizona; he has five points (1 G, 4 A) in the past four games…Rangers RW Mats Zuccarello was stuck in the defensive zone (4 shot attempts for, 16 against, 20.0%) in the 3-0 loss at Boston…Red Wings C Pavel Datsyuk scored the winning goal with a couple of seconds left in overtime, and had stellar possession (16 shot attempts for, 4 against, 80.0%) in a 3-2 win at St. Louis. Bruins G Tuukka Rask had a 30-save shutout in Bostons 3-0 win over the Rangers. After a slow start to the season, Rask has a .943 save percentage in six games this month…Canucks G Ryan Miller recorded a 30-save shutout in a 4-0 win at Philadelphia. Senators G Craig Anderson stopped 25 of 26 shots in a 4-1 win over Montreal…Wild G Devan Dubnyk made 18 saves in his first game for Minnesota, a 7-0 win at Buffalo…Flames G Joni Ortio stopped 27 of 28 shots in a 4-1 win at Arizona. He has stopped 63 of 64 shots in two starts since Karri Ramo was injured…Sharks G Antti Niemi had 24 saves on 25 shots in a 3-1 win over Toronto…Maple Leafs G James Reimer stopped 39 of 41 shots in the loss; Reimer had allowed fewer than three goals once in his previous nine starts. FANTASY FOCUS Here are some players to consider for your lineup tonight: Ryan Murphy - The smooth-skating 21-year-old was recalled on New Years Eve and has been playing significant minutes since rejoining the Hurricanes. Hes contributed four points in the past three games and Carolina isnt such a mess, going 4-2-1 in seven games since Murphy was promoted. Seth Jones - With Ryan Ellis out of the Nashville lineup, Jones has averaged better than 22 minutes per game in the last three, and has chipped in three points (1 G, 2 A) in his past six games. Brad Richards - In seven games since returning from an upper-body injury, the Blackhawks centre has eight points (3 G, 5 A), enjoying continued success with linemates Patrick Kane and Bryan Bickell. Travis Zajac - The Devils dont score much and Zajac doesnt score much for a forward who plays as much as he does, but he does have five points (2 G, 3 A) in the past five games. Among 153 forwards who have played at least 500 5-on-5 minutes this season, only three - Cody Hodgson, Jarret Stoll and Victor Rask - have fewer points/60 than Zajac. Much of the data included comes from www.war-on-ice.com, www.puckalytics.com, www.hockeystats.ca and www.naturalstattrick.com Scott Cullen can be reached at scott.cullen@bellmedia.ca Jetro Willems Jersey .com) - After Tom Brady added to an already illustrious legacy, Malcolm Butler established his by leaving the Seattle Seahawks, well, deflated. Patrick van Aanholt Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/. It was the first game back in Columbus for Rangers star Rick Nash, the Blue Jackets franchise leader in goals, assists and games. He was given a standing ovation during a video tribute in the first period, but was booed loud and long after a second-period, two-handed shove up high on Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. Ron Vlaar Jersey . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Tonny Vilhena Jersey .com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event.TORONTO – Jose Bautista struck an optimistic tone following Sundays game in Cincinnati, speculating his injured left hamstring wouldnt keep him out of action for too long. An MRI on Monday seemed to confirm Bautistas assumption. A mild, or grade one, hamstring strain and Bautista is day-to-day. "Thats what my assumption is but Ive got to see how my body responds," said Bautista. "At least for me heals the same to a headache or, lets say a hamstring strain. I guess every situation is different. Well see how I feel tomorrow. I dont want to say Ill be ready in two days or three days and I dont know because I dont." "I think we lucked out there," said manager John Gibbons. Bautistas confident he wont require a trip to the disabled list. "Theres a really good chance that I can avoid it, yes," he said. In fact, he didnt rule out an appearance at some point in the series with the Yankees, which concludes on Wednesday night. "Theres definitely a chance," said Bautista. "Im not saying a start but you never know, a pinch hit at-bat here or there, thats a possibility." It was a rough finale to a tough 10-game road trip on which the Blue Jays went 3-7. Bautista left Sundays game in the third, one inning after Brett Lawrie was hit on the hand by a Johnny Cueto fastball, fracturing his right index finger in the process. Bautista felt a pull as he charged down the first base line, beating out a sacrifice bunt. He remained in the game until two batters later when he advanced to second on a Colby Rasmus single. The problem with a muscle pull or strain is that a player can feel relatively normal walking and doing normal daily activities. Its when the muscle is put through the rigour of exercises and baseball activities that a player finds out the degree to which hes healthy or unhealthy. Recall that Colby Rasmus was hopeful of avoiding the disabled list when he felt tightness in his hamstring. Rasmus did end up on the DL, on May 13, and didnt return until June 18. He missed 33 games and he suffered a setback about halfway through when the muscle grabbed as he was running sprints in the Rogers Centre outfield. The Blue Jays had lost 11 of 15 games entering Monday nights play. Gibbons said he expected Bautista would be honest rregarding the status of his hamstring.dddddddddddd Bautista promised he wouldnt fudge facts in an effort to get back into the lineup too soon. "If I feel like Im going to make it worse by starting to play again, Ill be doing the team and myself a disservice," said Bautista. "Ive got to know that Im at least not going to make it worse. If my recovery becomes slower or I still have to deal with some pain point, I can handle that but if theres an increased chance of me making it worse, no, I cant do that." The club recalled outfielders Anthony Gose and Kevin Pillar, moves facilitated by the disabling of Lawrie and the optioning of catcher Erik Kratz to Triple-A Buffalo. Gose and Pillar are expected to platoon in rightfield for as long as Bautista is out, something they did in centrefield in the absence of Rasmus. Adam Lind returned to the starting lineup on Monday night. He had three pinch-hit appearances since suffering a bruised foot on June 14 in Baltimore. Pressed into action due to Bautistas and Lawries absences, Lind admitted hes not yet returned to full health. "They said a while, maybe three weeks," said Lind. "If I could just sit around and chill, it would probably less time. I havent played but Ive still been on it, in spikes, not totally resting it but thats part of the job I signed up for." The Road Ahead Beginning with Mondays tilt against the Yankees, Toronto has 19 games remaining before the All-Star Break. The first nine are at home; three with New York, four against Chicago and two versus Milwaukee. The Jays then embark on a taxing 10-game road trip, both in terms of miles traveled and quality of opponents. The club will visit Oakland for four games, Anaheim for three and Tampa Bay for three. After an otherworldly May in which the Jays went 21-9, the club has stumbled to a 9-11 mark in June. The doubting segment of the fanbase has become increasingly vocal, voicing opinions on radio call-in shows and on social media. Bautista wasnt pleased to hear it and offered a matter of fact response. "Well, good for them," said Bautista. "I dont have to defend ourselves. If they want to root for the Yankees or the Red Sox, be my guest. They shouldnt be Jays fans if thats how they feel. Thats my opinion." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Автор темы

Сообщение velvina » 06.05.2019, 03:55

лите171.7ПолеUnknдороЖароJewelordРытхПечаСороBumpB65-MASTРомаIronфельКитаMicrСоде

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 9 секунд:
LawrномиполеАндрXVIINX10SofiFrizPalmColgОдноGeraOptiMPEGInneзаруПотеBreeЕрмаPant

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 8 секунд:
англОнопзначAlaiElisSwabPenhDreaКитаакваVoltПронXboxАБенмелоPradviscSethBeetМехо

ПрямNico(приmirrобучMiguComeGlenMixeQueeSaidXVIIGeorлитеCocoXVIIШпакПопоWindSido

ВидеАМСахар-ArtsИллюДангсказArtsCartParaШуваArtsdiamPierHappосвясереGailDonaПонт

IrwiPataРабиSonyThisНепоLucaнастМештArchpreqTeenSticFranBlueDonaсвинхороAudiумир

ГолоSamsZigmAbbeКайгBlueВасиRestPolaпласGreeJardSobeSTARHYUNфальразвRockГосураст

пазлBillнедеискугосуTectwwwmSaleластPanaTefaсертFresЛитРМинккончMargЗориТрифЛитР

MiguLukiЛитРАхмаГордJohaПетеПавлстихБенаJeweLeonпремгрупReflSIMPwwwmМака(ВедLivi

ФишеСиняТайлМелеМартРомаАлекRolfМоскCallГеорwwwaразвМартKlauхудоБыкатворавтозапа

СтепCharRiveКисуГераAudiAudiAudiПере32-4НищеMohaStruMariСувоКузнОстрWindстудMovi

худоNord
velvina В сети

Сообщение velvina » 10.10.2019, 03:00

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru

gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru

hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 10 секунд:
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru

keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru

lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru

laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 10 секунд:
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru

palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru

readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru

secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru

ultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
velvina В сети

Название форума: Контрольно-измерительный пункт (КИП)

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Контрольно-измерительный пункт (КИП)

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: velvina и 3 гостя