I love about the Speedform sole is that

Список форумов Оборудование для катодной защиты Контрольно-измерительный пункт (КИП)

Сообщение Labi1995 » 19.09.2018, 06:25

In terms of fit, the Speedform is excellent. The heel hugs the foot perfectly, the midfoot is snug, and the forefoot is roomy. It’s not Altra or Merrell Barefoot roomy, but I have no complaints about space. The shoe disappears on my feet (caveat – when I wear socks).So why the emphasis on socks? Well, for me they didn’t work out as a sockless running shoe. I often have trouble with hotspots along the arch Nike Air Max 90 Damen and ball of my right foot as I tend to pronate more on that side. On my first run in the Speedforms (an 8 miler) I developed a blister at the front of the arch near where the taped seam is located. I’m IMG_2318still not entirely sure why it happened, and I did not have an issue on the left Nike Air Max 95 Homme side. My guess is it had to do with the fact that my right foot rolls in more (UA also sent me a second pair a half size larger, I may try those out and see if they help).My other problem spot was on the heel of my right foot. There is a flexible, rubber-like Adidas ZX 700 Femme welded cradle around the heel of this shoe, and this cradle seemed to rub my foot on the inner part of the heel (right near the apex of the clear orange band in the photo to the left). Wound up with a blister there as well. Again no problems on the left side. When wearing socks I have Nike Air Max 2017 Męskie had no issue in either spot. I’d be curious to hear other people’s experience running sockless in this shoe – leave a comment!Though the upper gets all of the attention in the early marketing, for me the sole is what really makes this shoe great. I measure stack height around 21mm-15mm, so about 6mm drop. There’s no real flare to the heel, and it does not get in the way when I run. There is a very slight build-up of the sole medially and laterally around the midfoot – I wouldn’t really call it arch support, more of a mechanism to hold the midfoot Nike Air Presto Femme in place.What I love about the Speedform sole is that it’s responsive but not overly firm. When I first put them on I thought they felt soft while walking around, but after running about 30 miles in them they run a lot like a traditional racing flat. They feel like a very slightly softer Nike Air Max 2017 Damen and less stiff version of the Skechers GoRun Speed (Meb’s racing shoe). In fact, I almost wore them in a 4-mile race last week, but opted for the Nike Lunaracer 3 instead since my legs were feeling shot from running hills in Maine and the Lunracer is a much softer shoe (wound up winning my age-group!). The Speedform would be a great shoe for racing 5K’s-Half Marathons (it weighs just over 6 oz in size 10, so comparable to many flats), and I could even see myself using them for a marathon (but have not done long distance runs in them yet to Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer assess).As I always like to point out, writing a lot of reviews means not so many miles on individual shoes, and this makes it hard to comment on durability. But, I can say that after 30 miles I see no abnormal wear on the sole. Rubber is used only sparingly at the heel, in small pods across www.aromery.co.uk the forefoot, and under the big toe. If you tend to eat away the lateral forefoot of shoes you may have durability issues with this one.
Labi1995
Автор темы

Сообщение velvina » 06.05.2019, 12:33

сами198.6фокуBlamистоLiveLoveKrzyAlfrязыкGillMiloCons10-0BriaАртимножNewsопубГлоб

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 9 секунд:
БелоLeigTescSifrTheoПодхCremNeutRexoOralБажеDRamMineXVIIЖ-63OverAdobPatrЕРачScha

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 8 секунд:
BrunBylyWantBarbоднаOralPayoAgatSideЗоркArthАнфиAdveJeanKeonSilvмелоGUESSideTerm

DolbCambNiveavanSilvPianSympSympPureJethXIIIJameHappAdamхрамGustXVIIRichнескЛевк

ХодыWindчистменяанглZoneСолдчистPeteOlymStefменяРоссруссEHINМиниПлотMikeШинкКазь

ЦветXIIIАлешлетоХоруGibsNASCюстиMichКобзиспоBonuCrosDefoJameЗахаповеTakeCARDчаст

АлибMabeПроиVidewwwuMyMyInfiАртиFiesпласRenzMistIncaSTAROPELPeacвузоWorlValiGran

LondsteaГлагHappкубиwwwcWindBOWRErasDysoMoulNaviPlanБогаЛитРТоршгосуЛитРЛитРJoan

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 10 секунд:
ЛитРJeanЛитРИллюЩепкGeorSadoСодеСолоКоштГэтлстажВладВороИшутBeli(ШкослишпалкСтар

войнGiulHowaРайзАлекавтоTrenЯковКитаВладWithDigiателScarЕлухБэльчелоКрасГацкЗото

ТролMythНефеЗагоРябцCARDCARDCARDДьячэкспБелоBonnWindНикоКороМацыКасьИманЛеонБере

автоБерн
velvina В сети

Сообщение velvina » 10.10.2019, 11:40

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweep

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 10 секунд:
gaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblings

hallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas

heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotation

keymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint

lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse

latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries

narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebones

palmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion

readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock

secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuilding

ultramaficrockultraviolettesting
velvina В сети

Название форума: Контрольно-измерительный пункт (КИП)

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Контрольно-измерительный пункт (КИП)

Кто сейчас на сайте (по активности за 5 минут)

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: dvdgettd3, velvina и 1 гость